We are an independent company which was established in 2009, specialising in lettings and property management. Our success comes from having a varied portfolio of properties to suit our many various tenants and most importantly referrals from satisfied clients and customers.
We are members of UKALA, SAFE agents, The Property Ombudsman and are accredited to the National Approved Letting Scheme.
We pride ourselves on the ability to let our property fast, with minimal void periods to our clients. At Vi-Lets we work incredibly hard to support all our Landlords with their properties. We know that managing property, be it a single property or a portfolio, can be time consuming and stressful, which is why our experienced team are on-hand to take the strain for you.
- Free market inspection and appraisal
- Step-by-step guide to property management
- Advice on legal legislation, appropriate tenancy agreements, tax and insurance implications
- Thorough vetting of Tenants using a professional referencing company
- A continued personal letting service from dedicated staff
- 3 levels of management to choose from
- Honesty & Integrity
Maximum rental income comes from consistently well-let properties with no void periods. Our core skill knows the 'biting point' where price meets demand:
- Over-quote the rent and the property sits empty
- Under-quote and income is decreased
We want you to feel confident that your interests and your property will be in safe hands. We can offer an advisory service plus project manage your property whether you are an overseas Landlord or based in the UK. Please as for further details. The services that we offer:
- Full Management
- Part Managed
- Tenant find only
- Full Project management & Advisory Service
Our Full Management Service is suitable for Landlords who want a complete and professional management of their property. Whether you live abroad or are resident in the UK, but you do not wish to be involved in the day to day management of you property. You can have peace of mind that we would look after your property as carefully as if they were our own.
- Accompany all prospective tenants to viewings of your property
- Transfer all utilities to the tenant (including taking meter readings)
- Collect rent monthly by Standing Order
- Provide you with a monthly statement of income / expenditure
- Carry out regular inspections of your property
- Pay monthly rent directly into your Bank Account
- Arrange and carry out minor (or emergency) repairs brought to our attention, up to a specified value agreed individually with you
- Hold a five week dilapidation deposit on your behalf
- Carry out a full "check-out" procedure, including a dilapidation inspection.